Separate paper from cardboard boxes (OCC) and improve the quality of the paper product recovered.
The Paper-Sorter HT uses a patented crankshaft and paddles to separate paper types. This results lower maintenance, wrapping and binding when compared to traditional OCC disc screens.
- loaded material is placed on the paddles in both vertical and horizontal conveying motion
- the material is mixed thoroughly by vertical acceleration to achieve good sieving capacity
- deinking material (paper with ink to be removed) and fine particles are separated through the sieve openings in the paddles
- oversize cardboard material is transported to the end of the machine and discharged
- crankshaft rotational speeds are adjustable
- Ideal for fines/trash and cardboard sorting
- Throughput ranges from 6 tons per hour up to 45 tons per hour
- Rugged machine design for durable application, easy to maintain
- Patented eccentric crankshaft
- Rugged changeable bearings
- Patented adjustable sieve openings with wrap protection
- Machine comes in 3 widths with high and low housings
- 1 deck or 2 deck configurations available